Carolyn Gregoire of the Huffingtonpost.com shares 6 science-backed secrets of couples that keep the romance alive for entire lifetimes.
Science has proven time and time again that being in love and being married are actually good for your physical and mental health!
Below are the 6 science-backed secrets that are discussed:
- Life-long romance IS possible.
- They maintain a sense of “love blindness.”
- They’re always trying new things together.
- They avoid neediness by preserving their independence.
- Their passion for life carries over into their relationship.
- They see their relationship as journey together towards self-fulfillment.
“The trifecta of a romantic relationship – intense love, sexual desire and long-term attachment – can seem elusive, but it may not be as uncommon or unattainable in marriages as we’ve been conditioned to think.” To read the full article, click here.